“God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.” Psalm 53:2 (NKJV)
Like a pregnant woman, Nigeria is pregnant and no human knows what she is carrying. Also, no single presidential candidate is likely going to get the 25% electoral votes in the 36 states. The nation’s borders this weekend as well as movement from state to state would be restricted due to police curfews. Money transfer will finally be extremely difficult from Thursday 23rd to Monday 27th February, 2023.
GOD IS SAYING TO YOU TODAY:
“Nigerians, you are worrying too much. Remember who I am as God. There is nothing too hard for me. You may not see it, but I have everything planned out for Nigeria in 2023.”
WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS: Our Nation is on a personal journey of faith, one filled with unexpected challenges and blessings. Don’t worry along the way, instead pray. In the midst of our worries and concerns, we can be rest assured that God is at work in Nigeria.
Dear Lord, we commit this elections week to You, we commit our country’s general elections and our lives to You. Help us not to worry about them, but pray in faith, believing You are at work. We will not be anxious this weekend. We will be patient, waiting on Your answers for our nation and our lives. We will not allow anyone use us to destabilize our country.
Thank You for working on our behalf. In Jesus Name, Amen!!!
WATCH OUT THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS SHOWN TO ME IN MY DREAM
Prophetically, I call it: ‘Written outline of God’s film’ that I watched in my dream at 2:23am, 23rd February, 2023, with what I express as a lot of prophetic details of God’s plot, instruments and individuals, to act the scenario according to His purpose.
“Surely the Lord God does nothing unless he reveals his secret to his servants the prophets”- Amos 3:7
God sees you in that crowd and He knows your name! Not only that, but He counts every one of the hairs on your head – Luke 12:7
1. EXPECT POLICE OPERATION SWEEP THIS WEEKEND
This weekend, expect a joint Army, Navy, Air Force cum Police crack teams and EFCC to combat electoral crimes during Saturday general elections.
2. USA/UK REFORMING NIGERIA THROUGH BUHARI
We have not seen anything yet says the Lord, as USA, UK with our dear President are working in collaboration to bring us reforms. The super power countries have given Buhari the power and backing to carry out these reforms. Their fear spiritually, is that, if Nigeria is on fire today, the whole of Africa will ultimately be consumed by and large.
Are you one of those who prayed for Buhari to die? Spiritually, its payback time as well.
What are the various reforms of Nigeria’s economy?
Spiritually, these reforms will be based on the National Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy (NEEDS) and shall focus on four main areas:
- Improving the macroeconomic environment
- Pursuing structural reforms
- Strengthening public expenditure management
- Implementing institutional and governance reforms
3. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO DEAL WITH NIGERIAN POLITICIANS BY GOD
No man born of a woman have the capacity to turn around Nigeria, but God alone. Not even Tinubu, Atiku, Obi etc. God is not happy with Nigerian politicians, their gospel has been the same since Alh. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa’s time till now (1960-2023). Always telling lies to citizens: “vote for me, I will not steal your money; vote for me, I will construct roads, flyovers” and the masses will clap for them. But when they enter office, they do the opposite, they loot money that is supposed to be used for welfare of citizens, hence God’s policy through the CBN Governor to force them to come out with stolen monies after return from his US trip is divine.
4. TRILLIONS SPENT EVERY FOUR YEARS ON ELECTIONS YET NO CHANGE IN NIGERIA
God is very unhappy. First time in the history of Nigeria that governors (El-rufai, Ganduje etc.) from the same party with the President are fighting against President, for the simple reason that Buhari will not allow them as usual to bring out looted money to buy votes, voters and rig elections from state to state as Governors.
Also, their tenures as Governors remain only three months, CBN governor and Buhari will not allow them to loot the state treasury as usual.
Expect more governors to be exposed like Kogi state governor in the next few days ahead, by God.
5. SPIRITUALLY, THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM WILL DISAPPOINT ALL THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES THIS WEEKEND
Electoral system says: To be elected in the first round, a candidate must receive a plurality of the votes and over 25% of the vote in at least 24 of the 36 states. I’m very sorry to say that, spiritually no candidate will get it this weekend.
6. Spiritually, election is seen to be inconclusive, as no candidate will win.
7. Crisis and anarchy seen engulfing the nation.
8. BUHARI’S FINAL NATIONAL BROADCAST WILL FOLLOW THE SPIRITUALLY SEEN CRISIS
I foresee Mr. President saying: “I am sorry, we cannot go beyond this level as none of the presidential candidates made up the 25% to be sworn in as president and the nation is on fire.”
9. Elections would be declared inconclusive by INEC
10. INSECURITY WILL WORSEN AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT
Spiritually, Buhari will have no choice than to make a call for either interim or military government.
11. INTERIM GOVERNMENT TO FOLLOW
God says, Buhari is 100% interested in our nascent democracy but God is not happy with politicians just looting the treasury since 1960 independence.
Nigerians should recite Psalms 63:1 – (63 years, Means full of trial so we need communion with God hourly)
Buhari brought Paris Fund as workable solution that could have turned Nigeria to Dubai, but these Governors stole everything.
12. Spiritually, I foresee arrest of all 36 state governors & some Villa staff soon.
13. I FORESEE BAN ON POLITICIANS WHO SERVED THE NATION FROM OBASANJO, YAR’ADUA, JONATHAN AND BUHARI’S TIME SOON
The CBN policy will be used to gather information about looting politicians who served within these periods.
14. SPIRITUALLY, EXPECT PROBE OF POLITICIANS AFTER BUHARI LEAVES OFFICE
This probe spiritually, will not leave anyone out including Buhari’s wife, uncle, nephew etc.
15. SPIRITUALLY, THE END OF IPOB, BOKO-HARAM AND CORRUPTION IS AT SIGHT IN NIGERIA
The 13 major problems and challenges of Nigeria soon to be mitigated says the Lord. They are: Economic crisis, ethnicity, Amalgamation, inequality, internal land conflict, resource management, corruption, terrorism, unemployment, educational system and infrastructure (lack of skilled personnel, inconsistent economic policies and vote buying).
16. SPIRITUALLY, THE MILITARY MAY TAKE 2-3 YEARS TO FIX NIGERIA AS ANARCHY, INSECURITY AFFECTS 2023 ELECTIONS
Nigerians pray or I don’t foresee spiritually anyone going out to vote this weekend, due to anarchy. Crisis is seen spiritually, arising from state to state affecting the elections.
17. SPIRITUALLY, EXPECT MILITARY GOVERNMENT CREATING NEW STATES AND INTRODUCING CONSTITUTION REVIEW PROCESS
I foresee spiritually, suspension of the National Assembly, State Assembly’s elections, except we are more prayerful.
18. SPIRITUALLY, EXPECT PART-TIME NATIONAL ASSEMBLY HENCEFORTH
19. SPIRITUALLY, EXPECT FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS TO EXECUTE CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS HENCEFORTH
20. STOP THE KILLINGS IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF POLITICS/RELIGION
Studying of your holy books is the only factor to heaven not politics and religion.
21. CHRIST’S 2ND COMING IS AT HAND
22. EXPECT DOLLAR POWER TO BE BROKEN THIS YEAR
God is also not happy with our colonial masters (USA/UK). They are still at work in Nigeria and some African countries. Any policy that is unfavourable to our colonial masters in Africa, incense them and as such, that presidents are either assassinated, killed or poisoned. They milk our resources and resell to us unabated. Why should Nigeria give out there oil for 60 years and nothing to show?
“And any African president who boldly challenges them is killed through coup detat, why?” Says the Lord.
The money from our resources is what they also give back to Africa as loans. “Enough is enough”, says the Lord to USA/UK.
23. SPIRITUALLY, THE TIME FOR GOD TO HELP NIGERIA HAS COME.
Spiritually, the CBN Governor’s trip to the USA was necessary to be guided and assured by USA/UK to join Mr. President in carrying out current economic reforms.
24. WHY IS ATIKU HAPPY WITH CASHLESS POLICY
The current party affiliation of the 36 state governors is: 21 All Progressive Congress (APC), 14 People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and 1 All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). The APC has more governors, senators, etc. If allowed to bring out their stolen money, he cannot match them and they would use their financial muscles to rig the elections against him.
25. CABALS’ ENCOURAGEMENT TO BUHARI AFTER LAST YEAR’S PRIMARIES
Their discussion as captured spiritually:
- Do you know you cannot trust a Yoruba man or woman?
- Do you know you cannot equally trust an Ibo man or woman?
- Do you know Tinubu is coming to disgrace us as we have committed a lot of atrocities?
- Do you know that if Tinubu takes over and reports us to Buhari, he will tell Tinubu to send all of us to jail including Buhari’s wife and uncle?
I foresee Villa cabals spiritually not resting anymore but running from pillar to post for spiritual solutions. I pray that God answers them in their troubles. Amen!
26. NSA BEWARE
Be prayerful as the president does not see you differently from the looters in his regime. You have been painted black before your boss.
Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims must dedicate this weekend of elections for prayer and fasting to change/mitigate what God has revealed as regards serious anarchy that would engulf the nation. Politicians must also conduct themselves not to disfranchise voters. Voters must conduct themselves with the fear of God.
STUCK YOUR HOMES WITH FOOD THIS WEEKEND. God Loves Nigeria!
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NKJV)
ARCHBISHOP PROF. EMMANUEL MUSA JATAU
FAITHHILL PROPHETIC ASSEMBLY WORLDWIDE, ABUJA
23RD FEBRUARY, 2023